Civic and the NDIS
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is bringing a major change to the way that people with disability in Australia are funded. The NDIS will give you greater control over your own life with the ability to determine what disability supports you wish to receive – and who will provide them.
You now have control and choice.
- You decide what supports you need
- You develop your plan
- You choose your service provider
Civic is a registered service provider under the NDIS and offers a wide range of individualised services to meet your needs and the supports funded in your NDIS Plan.
The NDIS portal
To help you understand the NDIS portal, Civic has created the below videos. Click on the links to find information on payment requests, service bookings and cost breakdowns.
- Payment requests – how to view paid funds
- Your plan – how to view cost breakdowns (i.e. approved and used funds)
- Contact details – how to update your contact details
- Service bookings – how to view current service bookings
NDIS scheduled plan renewals
NDIS renewals are currently underway and Civic has been busy holding information workshops, answering questions to ensure clients and families are ready for their upcoming meetings.
To help you prepare for your review meeting please read Civic’s NDIS Plan Renewal Guide
Contact Civic’s NDIS team via email email@example.com or call 1300 692 484.